Read BBC TV, Radio and Film scripts
New in the Script Library...Visit the Script Library
- Les Misérablesby Andrew Davies. An epic adaptation of Victor Hugo's classic novel in which an extraordinary cast of characters struggle to survive in war-torn France.
- In My Skinby Kayleigh Llewellyn. The coming of age story of 16 year old Bethan as she deals with the comical but painfully real anxieties and insecurities of teenage life.
- Doctor Whoby various writers. New in the script library 5 more episodes by Steven Moffat from Series 3 & 10 including the 1st draft of Episode 1.
- Father Brownby various writers. Drama based on the stories by GK Chesterton, about a crime-solving Roman Catholic priest.
- Guiltby Neil Forsyth. Two brothers seem to get away with a crime, but soon discover they can trust no-one, including each other.
- Moving On by various writers - a series of dramas linked by a central theme: how to 'move on' and pass turning points in life.
- My Left Nutby Michael Patrick & Oisín Kearney. Teenager Mick discovers a swelling on his testicle and tries to ignore it.
- Giri/Hajiby Joe Barton. Tokyo detective Kenzo Mori is sent to London to find the brother he thought was dead.
Please note that all scripts are fully protected by copyright. All scripts are available only for private, personal use and not for any other form of wider distribution. Any enquiries concerning the rights for professional or amateur stage production, broadcasting, readings etc should be made to the BBC.