There are many part time, but relatively low paid, casual jobs in London. A popular place to search for jobs is the internet.
The job adverts provide various amounts of information regarding pay and conditions. It's up to you to ring or email the company
to find out more.
Instructions for exercise
Click on the link below to open the exercise document in a new window. You will need to keep refering to this document to answer the questions below, so it would be useful to
print it out.
- someone who has just finished university CV
- Curriculum Vitae (resume) your details of qualifications and experience salespeople
- people who sell things full training given
- someone will teach you how to do the job contract
- the paper you sign when you start the job full time / part time
- working all week or just some of the week au pair
- looks after children chef
- a cook experience required
- you must have done the job before secretary
- admin office worker receptionist
- answers the phone barber
- a men's hairdresser applicants
- someone who applies for a job interview
- talk to the future employer ambitious
- wants to have a better job in the future waiting staff
- work in a restaurant and bring you your food