Risk of further heavy rain may increase disruption from flooding.
- There is a small chance that communities could be completely cut off, perhaps for several days
- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater, causing a danger to life
- There is a small chance of extensive flooding to homes and businesses which may lead to collapse or damage to buildings or structures
- Where flooding occurs, road closures are likely, along with bus and train service delays and cancellations
- Dangerous driving conditions will occur because of spray and flooded roads
- There is a slight chance that power and other essential services, such as gas, water, mobile phone service will be lost