There is potential for a period of disruptive snow on Wednesday and Thursday that may cause widespread travel disruption.
- There is a small chance of travel delays on roads with some stranded vehicles and passengers, along with delayed or cancelled rail and air travel
- There is a small chance that power cuts will occur and other services, such as mobile phone coverage, may be affected
- A small chance of injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces
- A small chance that untreated pavements and cycle paths become impassable
- There is a slight chance that some rural communities could become cut off