A spell of wet and windy weather is expected, with potential for flooding and transport disruption
- Flooding of a few homes and businesses in urbanised areas is likely
- Spray and flooding on roads will make for dangerous driving conditions resulting in longer journey times.
- It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities will be affected by spray and/or large waves
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely