Potential for another very windy spell across parts of the UK on Sunday and into early Monday.
- There is a small chance of injuries and danger to life from flying debris
- There is a slight chance of some damage to buildings, such as tiles blown from roofs or through falling trees and branches
- There is a small chance of longer journey times or cancellations as road, rail, air and ferry services are affected
- There is a slight chance that power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- There is a small chance that injuries and danger to life could occur from large waves and beach material being thrown onto sea fronts, coastal roads and properties