Some places are likely to see further severe thunderstorms, with a small chance of flooding and travel disruption.
- There is a slight chance that power cuts could occur and other services to some homes and businesses could be lost
- There is a small chance that fast flowing or deep floodwater could suddenly occur, bringing a danger to life and extensive flooding of homes and businesses
- There is a slight chance of damage to buildings/structures from lightning strikes, hail, or strong winds
- There is small chance that spray, sudden flooding, standing water and/or hail will result in rapidly changing, dangerous driving conditions
- If flooding occurs, road closures are possible, with long delays and cancellations to bus and rail services
- There is a slight chance power and other essential services, such as gas, water or mobile phone service will be lost