Further thunderstorms may develop on Wednesday afternoon bringing the potential for disruption.
- Spray and sudden flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures. Where flooding or lightning strikes occur, there is a chance of delays and some cancellations to train and bus services
- There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads
- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded quickly, with damage to some buildings from floodwater, lightning strikes, hail or strong winds
- There is a small chance of fast flowing or deep floodwater
- There is a slight chance that power cuts could occur and other services to some homes and businesses could be lost