Heavy rain is expected to affect parts of Scotland on Saturday leading to a chance of travel disruption and flooding.
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- There is a small chance that some communities become cut off by flooded roads
- Where flooding occurs, there is a chance of delays or cancellations to train and bus services
- There is a small chance that homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- There is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses