Stroud - Weather warnings issued14-day forecast
Forecast - Stroud
Day by day forecast
- Today,Light rain showers and a moderate breeze,High8° 46°Low-1° 30°,Wind speed17 mph28 km/h17 mph28 km/hWesterly
- Tuesday 7th DecemberTue 7th,Heavy rain showers and a fresh breeze,High8° 47°Low5° 40°,Wind speed23 mph37 km/h23 mph37 km/hSouth Easterly
- Wednesday 8th DecemberWed 8th,Light rain showers and a fresh breeze,High7° 44°Low5° 40°,Wind speed22 mph35 km/h22 mph35 km/hSouth Westerly
- Thursday 9th DecemberThu 9th,Light cloud and a moderate breeze,High7° 44°Low3° 37°,Wind speed13 mph21 km/h13 mph21 km/hNorth Westerly
- Friday 10th DecemberFri 10th,Drizzle and a moderate breeze,High7° 44°Low4° 39°,Wind speed14 mph23 km/h14 mph23 km/hWesterly
- Saturday 11th DecemberSat 11th,Light rain and a moderate breeze,High12° 54°Low8° 47°,Wind speed16 mph26 km/h16 mph26 km/hSouth Westerly
- Sunday 12th DecemberSun 12th,Light rain and a moderate breeze,High9° 49°Low5° 41°,Wind speed13 mph20 km/h13 mph20 km/hSouth Westerly
- Monday 13th DecemberMon 13th,Light rain showers and a moderate breeze,High9° 48°Low6° 43°,Wind speed15 mph24 km/h15 mph24 km/hSouth Westerly
- Tuesday 14th DecemberTue 14th,Light rain and a fresh breeze,High10° 51°Low8° 46°,Wind speed19 mph30 km/h19 mph30 km/hSouth Westerly
- Wednesday 15th DecemberWed 15th,Light rain and a moderate breeze,High11° 51°Low8° 46°,Wind speed16 mph25 km/h16 mph25 km/hSouth Westerly
- Thursday 16th DecemberThu 16th,Light cloud and a moderate breeze,High11° 52°Low8° 46°,Wind speed14 mph22 km/h14 mph22 km/hSouth Westerly
- Friday 17th DecemberFri 17th,Light cloud and a gentle breeze,High10° 51°Low6° 43°,Wind speed12 mph19 km/h12 mph19 km/hSouth Westerly
- Saturday 18th DecemberSat 18th,Light rain and a gentle breeze,High9° 49°Low5° 41°,Wind speed11 mph17 km/h11 mph17 km/hSouth Westerly
- Sunday 19th DecemberSun 19th,Light cloud and a gentle breeze,High8° 46°Low5° 40°,Wind speed10 mph17 km/h10 mph17 km/hSouth Westerly
Hour by hour forecast
BBC Points West weather
Updated Monday to Friday only
This morning, it will be dry and cloudy. A band of rain will move in from the west during the day, falling heavy at times. The rain will clear to the east later on with some sunshine developing.
This evening and tonight, it will turn largely dry and clear. The winds will ease and it will be rather chilly.
Observations - Westonbirt
- Humidity: 91%
- Visibility: Visibility: Not available
- Pressure: Pressure: Not available
Met Office warnings issued for Gloucestershire
Yellow warning of wind
Starts: 09:00 GMT on Tue 7 December
Ends: 23:59 GMT on Tue 7 December
Strong winds are expected to affect much of the UK on Tuesday, with potential travel disruption in places. - Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely - Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer - Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely - Some short term loss of power and other services is possible - It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities will be affected by spray and/or large waves
Issued at: 10:58 GMT on Sun 5 December
About the Met Office Weather Warnings
The Met Office issues weather warnings when severe weather has the potential to impact the UK.
The Met Office issues warnings for rain, thunderstorms, wind, snow, lightning, ice, extreme heat and fog. These warnings are given a colour depending on a combination of both the impact the weather may have and the likelihood of those impacts occurring.
For more information, see the Met Office Weather Warnings Guide.
Weather Warnings Key
Extreme weather is expected. Red means you should take action now to keep yourself and others safe from the impact of the weather. Widespread damage, travel and power disruption and risk to life is likely. You must avoid dangerous areas and follow the advice of the emergency services and local authorities.
There is an increased likelihood of bad weather affecting you, which could potentially disrupt your plans and possibly cause travel delays, road and rail closures, interruption to power and the potential risk to life and property. Amber means you need to be prepared to change your plans and protect you, your family and community from the impacts of the severe weather based on the forecast from the Met Office.
Severe weather is possible over the next few days and could affect you. Yellow means that you should plan ahead thinking about possible travel delays, or the disruption of your day to day activities. The Met Office is monitoring the developing weather situation and Yellow means keep an eye on the latest forecast and be aware that the weather may change or worsen, leading to disruption of your plans in the next few days.