What emails and newsletters will the BBC send me?
When you register, we ask for permission to send you emails. If you agree, you’ll receive regular newsletters about the latest programmes, services and experiences from across the BBC. Sometimes we might personalise your newsletter based on how you’ve used BBC websites and apps while signed in.
Like the sound of it? You can also subscribe to these newsletters here.
If you’re under 16 you’ll need permission from a parent or guardian.
Other newsletters you can subscribe to
- BBC News Daily - subscribe to our email newsletter to get BBC News direct to your inbox, every weekday morning
- BBC World Service - take a look at the world beyond the headlines with the World Service newsletter
- BBC Media Action - BBC Media Action is the BBC’s international charity – we believe in media and communication for good
There are also newsletters about particular BBC services, like a show or channel. You can subscribe to these while you’re browsing the BBC.
Outside the UK?
You might not be able to receive the full range of newsletters that are available in the UK, but you can sign up to:
- BBC News Daily’s international version
- The Essential List - a round-up of the best stories from across the BBC this week, delivered to your inbox every Friday
Outside of the UK, BBC services are commercially funded. If you’ve separately given permission to our commercial arm, BBC Global News, they may also contact you about BBC products and services.
Some emails are essential
Like emails to reset your password or verify your email address. We’ll only send emails like these when they’re vital.
Don’t want to receive a newsletter any more?
You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time. Just click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
For the Discover more from the BBC and BBC News Daily newsletters, you can also subscribe or unsubscribe in your email preferences.
Your data is confidential
When we use other organisations to send newsletters for us, your email address will always be protected. Find out more about your information and privacy.