Help updating your account details
Page updated: 12 June 2017
To change your BBC account details after you've registered:
1. First, make sure you’re signed in to your BBC account.
2. Then, on any BBC website, click the “Your account” icon at the top of the page. (If you’ve got a display name, it’ll show your display name, not “Your account”). It’s in the navigation bar, near your web browser’s address bar.
3. Choose “Settings” and you’ll be taken to your personal details.
4. On the “Personal details” screen, you can edit things like your:
- Email address (or username if you’re under 13)
- Display name
5. Remember to click “Save and continue” when you’ve finished.
Here are some more specific questions you might have: