Women's History Month
To celebrate Women's History Month this March, and International Women's Day on the 8th March, we've put together some Primary and Secondary resources to use in your classroom.
Highlights from these resources include:
- The life of Mary Seacole as a nurse during the Crimean War.
- A look at the lives of women in Roman Britain.
- The work of Emmeline Pankhurst and the Suffragettes.
- An exploration of the role of women in Shakespeare's works.
- The remarkable story of women's football during World War One.
- A profile of the powerful women who were instrumental in the crucial early days of Islam.