Mental Health and Wellbeing - Teaching Resources
To support your class and promote the importance of mental wellbeing we've created this collection of resources for use with both primary and secondary students.
The themes explored in this collection include:
- Mental health
- Body image
- Learning differences
- Growth mindset
In 2022 Children's Mental Health Week takes place place 7 - 13 February and Mental Health Awareness Week takes place 9 - 15 May.
Internal learning-related resources:
- BBC Own It - Wellbeing online resources
- Newsround - Guides on Mental Health
- Newsround - What is anxiety?
- Newsround - Being Me – a special programme on body confidence
- Newsround - What to do if someone you love has died
- Newsround - Special programme on coping with death
- Newsround - Story of a boy who lost his mum
External learning-related websites:
- Mentally Healthy Schools - Mentally Healthy Schools brings together quality-assured mental health resources, information and advice for schools and further education settings in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.