Primary Music KS1: 1. One Tomato, Two Tomatoes…
1. One Tomato, Two Tomatoes...
- Long and short notes
- Bright clear singing
- Higher and lower
You will need:
A variety of simple percussion at hand (eg a drum, a scraper, a woodblock, a cabaça or shaker, and a cymbal).
- Talk about the children’s favourite foods and any rhymes they know about food (eg ‘Pat-a-Cake’, ‘Peter Piper,’ ‘One Potato, Two Potatoes’, etc).
Songs: 'One Tomato, Two Tomatoes' and 'Bake a Cake'
To download files right click on the links and then select either:
- 'Save Target As' (PC)
- 'Download Linked File' (Mac)
Documents (pdf files)
- Teacher's Notes - guidance on the series
- One Tomato, Two Tomatoes - Lyrics
- One Tomato, Two Tomatoes - Music sheet
- Bake a cake - Lyrics
- Bake a cake - Music sheet
Audio (mp3 files)