KS1 Music: Instruments Together - 5. Instruments together
5. Instruments together
- Bringing sounds and music patterns together
- Syncopation (rhythms which push and pull against the beat)
You will need:
A selection of instruments from previous programmes.
- Can the children remember examples of each type of instrument (eg wind, string, percussion, keyboard)?
To download the audio files right click on the links and then select:
- Save Target As (PC)
Download Linked File (Mac)
- Instruments together - download vocal version of song (mp3)
- Instruments together - download backing track of song (mp3)