KS1 Music: Instruments Together - 3. Twang those strings
3. Twang those strings
- Discovering string sounds
- High and low sounds
- Up and down (melody)
- Clear singing, especially of words
You will need:
Rubber-bands and containers (eg ice-cream carton, yoghurt-pots, small wooden boxes, etc). If possible, access to a guitar, ukulele, violin (or cello) and a bow.
Before the programme:
- Talk about some of the children’s favourite songs featuring guitar (and / or the people who play them).
To download the audio files right click on the links and then select:
- Save Target As (PC)
Download Linked File (Mac)
- Twang those strings - download vocal version of song (mp3)
- Twang those strings - download backing track of song(mp3)