Listen up ... it's time to test your maths skills!
The Rainbow Quiz is a set of audio quizzes for First Level classes, presented by BBC Scotland's Catriona Shearer.
They are designed to test numeracy skills, but as it's audio-only, it's also about listening skills. Catriona reads the questions, with some younger voices helping her out with the answers.
There are three levels - we've called them 'Cloud Ratings'. They're aimed at P2, P3 and P4 respectively (approx).
How to use the Rainbow Quiz
- Choose your level (below).
- Click through - and on the next page you'll see seven quizzes, from Red (easiest) through to Violet (hardest).
- Secret Step for teachers only, check out what's in each quiz in Quiz pdfs.
- Select a quiz, then click on Questions to play it.
- When you're ready, click on Answers to play the answers.
- For a graphic of the quiz questions - and the answers - click on Quiz pdfs. These can be viewed on a screen or smartboard, or printed off. (But you'll need to download the file if you want to open it at the same time as listening to the audio).
Good luck to all quizzers!