Listen up ... it's time to test your maths skills!
The Rainbow Quiz is a set of audio quizzes for 1st Level classes, presented by BBC Scotland's Catriona Shearer.
They are designed to test numeracy skills, but as it's audio-only, it's also about listening skills. Catriona reads the questions, with some younger voices helping her out with the answers.
There are three levels - we've called them 'Cloud Ratings'. They're aimed at P2, P3 and P4 respectively (approximately).
How to use the Rainbow Quiz
- Choose your level (below).
- Click through - and on the next page you'll see seven quizzes, from Red (easiest) through to Violet (hardest).
- Secret Step for teachers only, you can have a look (and download) what's in each quiz in Quiz pdfs.
- Select a quiz, then click on Questions to play it.
- When you're ready, click on Answers to play the answers.
Have fun! :)