Science KS1 / KS2: Ivy's Plant Shop
A fun series of films exploring the incredible science behind plants.
This collection includes the following topics:
- What do plants need to survive?
- The anatomy of a flower
- Parts of a plant
- How does water get from the roots to the leaves of a plant?
- Classifying and grouping plants
- Grouping living things
- Are plants the same all year round?
- The impact deforestation has on plants and nature
- How can we protect plants and nature?
These clips are from the series: Ivy's Plant Shop
Suitable for: Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in England, Wales and Early and 1st and 2nd Level in Scotland.
Also at Foundation, KS1 and KS2 in Northern Ireland.