Science KS1 / KS2: Curious Cat
A collection of clips in which students meet an animated cat who sends them off on incredible journeys exploring materials, science and discovery.
In this series students:
- Investigate how crayons, bricks and TV programmes are made
- Visit a power station to find out how electricity is generated
- Explore what happens to our sewage after it leaves our homes
- Observe iron being turned into steel and how it's used to make biscuit tins
- Find out how wool, glass and paper are made
These clips are taken from the original BBC series, Curious Cat
Suitable for: KS1 and KS2 in England and Wales. Also Foundation and KS1 in Northern Ireland and Early/1st/2nd levels in Scotland.