Biology KS3/GCSE: Biology Bites
Short biology films presented by scientist and rapper Jon Chase.
Jon Chase reveals his top 20 demonstrations and brings school science to life using music, magic tricks and everyday objects such as jelly babies, coins, and cups of very sweet tea.
External learning-related websites:
- e-Bug - Games and resources for introducing secondary aged pupils to microbes.
- e-Bug - Beat the bugs - downloadable guides and resources on hygiene and self-care
- e-Bug - Hand hygiene lesson plans for secondary pupils.
- e-Bug - The body's natural defences lesson plans for secondary pupils.
- e-Bug - Infection prevention lesson plans for secondary pupils.
- e-Bug - Prevention of infection lesson plans
- e-Bug - Debate kits on antibiotic resistance and vaccinations
- e-Bug - Antibiotics and bacteria lesson plans