I am a Robot sing, sign and dance challenge
Calling all grown-ups!
Do you know a young person who would like to appear in a BBC Bring the Noise music video? Now is their chance!
Three simple steps
- First learn the song, sign and dance routine by watching our tutorial film.
- Next use Play It! to play the full track I am a Robot and sing, sign and dance along.
- Finally use a tablet or smartphone to make a film of your piece.
Don't forget to show us your best robot moves in the Freestyle section!
When you are happy with your recording, UPLOAD it to us.
Taking part in this challenge will not only be fun, but will also allow children to evidence key competencies from the key stage one and two music curriculum:
- Use their voices expressively and creatively by singing songs and speaking chants and rhymes
- Listen with concentration and understanding to a range of high-quality live and recorded music
- Play and perform in solo and ensemble contexts, using their voices and playing musical instruments with increasing accuracy, fluency, control and expression
Please note: The upload must be completed by a teacher, parent or guardian.
All submissions must be uploaded by midnight on 27th April 2020.