World Triathlon Series: Alistair Brownlee beats brother Jonny to seal Stockholm win
Olympic champion Alistair Brownlee narrowly beat brother Jonny to take the gold medal at the World Triathlon Series event in Stockholm on Saturday.
Frenchman Pierre Le Corre came third.
The win extends the British brothers' domination of the Swedish event - the pair now have two wins each from five hostings.
The Brownlees' success in Stockholm is the sixth time they have finished first and second in World Triathlon Series events, the most recent being in Leeds last month.
Fellow Briton Adam Bowden finished 10th.
World Triathlon Series - Stockholm, men's top 10
1. Alistair Brownlee (GBR) 1hr 50min 33secs
2. Jonathan Brownlee (GBR) 1:50:43
3. Pierre Le Corre (FRA) 1:51:30
4. Andreas Schilling (DEN) 1:51:47
5. Fernando Alarza (ESP) 1:51:48
6. Kristian Blummenfelt (NOR) 1:52:05
7. Jonas Schomburg (TUR) 1:52:18
8. Henri Schoeman (RSA) 1:52:22
9. Aurelien Raphael (FRA)1:52:59
10. Adam Bowden (GBR)01:53:05