|US Open 2021|
|Venue: Flushing Meadows, New York Date: 30 August-12 September|
|Coverage: Daily radio commentaries on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra/BBC Sport website and app, with selected live text commentaries and match reports on the website and app|
Britain's Jamie Murray reached his seventh successive US Open quarter-final after he and Brazilian partner Bruno Soares beat Dominik Koepfer and Emil Ruusuvuori in the men's doubles.
Murray and Soares, the 2016 champions here, won 7-6 (8-6) 6-7 (4-7) 6-1.
They are joined by Joe Salisbury, with the Briton and American Rajeev Ram winning a tight encounter against Rohan Bopanna and Ivan Dodig.
They beat the Indian-Croatian pair 6-7 (4-7) 6-4 7-6 (7-3).
- Follow live text and radio commentary from the US Open
- Olympic champion Bencic through to US Open quarter-finals
- Live scores, results and order of play
Fourth seeds Salisbury and Ram will take on Australians Matt Ebden and Max Purcell in the quarter-finals.
Meanwhile, seventh seeds Murray and Soares will face second seeds Marcel Granollers and Horacio Zeballos, who saw off Briton Jonny O'Mara and Pakistan's Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi on Monday.
Murray reached the quarter-finals last year and in 2019 with compatriot Neal Skupski but has since rekindled a partnership with Soares, with whom he won two Grand Slam titles in 2016.
- The Birthday Cake Game: It's almost impossible not to play along...
- Do you have bizarre dreams? Scarlett investigates if they really have any meaning