|Dates: 27 June - 10 July|
|Coverage: BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, Red Button, Connected TVs and BBC Sport website.|
Former world number one Rafael Nadal will miss Wimbledon with an injury to his left wrist.
The Spaniard, a 14-time Grand Slam champion, confirmed the news on his Facebook page on Thursday.
The two-time Wimbledon winner was forced to withdraw from the French Open in May after winning his second-round match.
"It's a sad decision, but the injury on my wrist at Roland Garros needs time to heal," said the 30-year-old.
Nadal said he risked further injury - and a likely break in his wrist - if he continued to play and had already pulled out of next week's Wimbledon grasscourt warm up at Queen's Club.
Nadal's wrist problem is the latest in a long list of injuries - including to his knees, back and shoulder - that have seen him miss a number of majors.
Wimbledon champion in 2008 and 2010, Nadal has failed to go beyond the fourth round in the last four years, losing to Lukas Rosol, Steve Darcis, Nick Kyrgios and Dustin Brown.
Subscribe to the BBC Sport newsletter to get our pick of news, features and video sent to your inbox.