Sark to Jersey 2013: Weather forces race to be postponed

Geomarine in Sark to Jersey 2010

Saturday's Sark to Jersey rowing race has been postponed until 6 July because of forecasted bad weather.

Rough weather is predicted which will see a swell expected to be outside the race's safety limits.

including were registered to take part in the race from Dixcart Bay in Sark to Bonne Nuit in Jersey.

The race was last year because of conditions at sea before being

Top Stories