|Tokyo Olympic Games on the BBC|
|Dates: 23 July-8 August Time in Tokyo: BST +8|
|Coverage: Watch live on BBC TV, BBC iPlayer, BBC Red Button and online; Listen on BBC Radio 5 Live, Sports Extra and Sounds; live text and video clips on BBC Sport website and app.|
Ellie Rayer netted twice as the Great Britain women's hockey team got the defence of their Olympic title back on track with a 4-1 win over South Africa.
Rayer scored just before half-time to cancel out Nicole Walraven's opener and then struck again on 50 minutes.
In between, two quick-fire third-quarter strikes from Lily Owsley and Laura Unsworth had put GB, who lost their opening game, in control.
Earlier, a Liam Ansell double helped the GB men beat Canada 3-1.
Sam Ward set up Ansell to finish off a fine team move for the opener after half-time and then found the net himself with a low drive from a penalty corner.
Canada's Floris van Son scored late on before Ansell turned in a Phil Roper assist to make it two wins out of two.
- Day-by-day guide to the Games
- Times and channels for BBC's live coverage
- Listen to the latest Olympics Daily podcast
- Tokyo 2020 medal table
- Can you get the UK talking?: Find out more about the BBC's is looking for new voices to fund and support launch podcasts
- America's 'Green Gold Rush': The cautionary tale of New Mexico's marijuana boom