If you're just catching up on all the action from day one of Wimbledon, here's what you missed.
- The Wimbledon queue returned for the first time in three years.
- Cameron Norrie began the British charge, becoming the first home player to win as he beat Spain's Pablo Andujar.
- Fellow Briton Jodie Burrage didn't make it to the second round, but did heroically help a ball boy who was taken ill.
- After winning his opener, defending champion Novak Djokovic says the possibility of not being allowed to contest another Grand Slam for 11 months is "motivation" as he seeks a fourth successive title.
- Andy Murray has still never lost in the first round at Wimbledon after beating Australia's James Duckworth.
- Emma Raducanu made a winning start to her first Wimbledon as a Grand Slam champion with a straight-set victory over Alison van Uytvanck.
- Ukraine's Anhelina Kalinina is being motivated to win by earning as much money as possible to help people back home survive the war.
- World number two Ons Jabeur comfortably progressed to the second round.
That's it from us, see you tomorrow!