Watch the moment Mark Selby wins his second World Snooker Championship with a 18-14 victory over China's Ding Junhui at the Crucible.
- First Round (best of 19 frames)
- Mark Allen (NI) 5-4 Jimmy Robertson (Eng)
- Marco Fu (HK) 2-7 Luca Brecel (Bel)
- Earlier: Ronnie O'Sullivan (Eng) 10-7 Gary Wilson (Eng); Stuart Bingham (Eng) 5-4 Peter Ebdon (Eng)
- Earlier: Kyren Wilson (Eng) 10-6 David Grace (Eng); Shaun Murphy (Eng) 6-3 Yan Bingtao (Chn)
The event takes place from 15 April – 1 May at the Crucible in Sheffield.Copyright: Getty Images