Watch the moment Mark Selby wins his second World Snooker Championship with a 18-14 victory over China's Ding Junhui at the Crucible.
- First Round (best of 19 frames)
- Stephen Maguire (Sco) beats Anthony McGill (Sco) 10-2
- Mark Selby (Eng) beats Fergal O'Brien (Ire) 10-2
- Earlier: Ronnie O'Sullivan (Eng) 5-4 Gary Wilson (Ire)
- Earlier: Kyren Wilson (Eng) 5-4 David Grace (Eng)
The event takes place from 15 April – 1 May at the Crucible in Sheffield.Copyright: Getty Images
Welcome to our coverage from the opening day of the 2017 World Snooker Championship.
Here's what we've got coming up for you today.
19:00 Mark Selby (Eng) v Fergal O'Brien (Ire) & Anthony McGill (Sco) v Stephen Maguire (Sco)Copyright: Getty Images