That's all from me, enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
- FT: Cardiff 12-29 Glasgow
- Glasgow lost first Pool 3 game to Saracens last week
- Cardiff defeated Lyon in their section opener
- Get involved #BBCSportScotland
BBC Wales Sport
"Adam Hastings was named man of the match for an influential all-round display, though DTH van der Merwe and Fraser Brown could also have earned the award with the Warriors dominant."
- Copyright: BBC
Former Scotland prop on BBC Radio ScotlandQuote Message: Glasgow pretty much controlled the game, they'll be disappointed losing that try at the very end but overall Dave Rennie will be very happy with the five-point win away from home and getting their European campaign back on track
Both sides return to Pro14 action on Saturday. Glasgow visit Munster and Cardiff are away to Cheetahs.
Former Scotland sevens captain on Radio ScotlandQuote Message: It was a really professional performance from Glasgow. There were periods of the game where they were under a barrage of pressure from Cardiff and they withstood that. The four tries were all real quality team tries with moments of real brilliance in each. Little touches of class - there will be a lot of real satisfaction for Dave Rennie and the coaches
- Quote Message: Glasgow came here and more or less played the Blues out in every section of the game. Glasgow came here today and you would have sworn they were at home from Former Wales international Garin Jenkins on BBC Wales
A dejected Cardiff side look on as rampant Glasgow claim the victory to hoist themselves into second spot in Champions Cup Pool 3.Copyright: Huw Evans Picture Agency
Glasgow Warriors fly-half Adam Hastings on BT Sport: "We had to be really sharp around when we were carrying. I'm really pleased with that win."
One last push from Cardiff as the match crosses the 80-minute mark. Glasgow stand firm and Adam Hastings kicks out to signal full-time and a big Warriors win.
Gareth Anscombe makes his first successful kick of the afternoon.
Another try for Aled Summerhill. It came from a scrum and quick ball left to right with Matthew Morgan offloading for Summerhill to cross.
Aled Summerhill tries to get Cardiff going again with a little chip forward but Niko Matawalu intercepts for Glasgow.
- Quote Message: Glasgow have been so accurate, so precise they've just been head and shoulders above the Blues this afternoon from Former Wales international Garin Jenkins on BBC Wales
BBC Scotland's chief sports writer
That bonus try was Glasgow in microcosm. A counter attack from deep inside their own half, brilliant attacking rugby, a little grubber, a lovely offload. Ambitious and clinical and a resounding way to get the fourth try. Superb stuff.
Ali Price is all smiles as he goes over between the posts for Glasgow's third try, but the Scots have been grinning all afternoon in what has been a strong showing from the off.Copyright: Getty Images
- Quote Message: That was fantastic from Glasgow - great endeavour, brilliant rugby. The whole thing came from a scrum - great composure to glide past a defender. A well deserved try from Former Wales international Garin Jenkins on BBC Wales
Chris Fusaro and Niko Matawalu have come on for Glasgow and they almost get another try from a turnover off a Cardiff attack.
Matawalu races clear but his kick gets away from him and Cardiff are relieved to see it go out.
Ryan Wilson and DTH van der Merwe made way for Fusaro and Matawalu.
Adam Hastings converts - his third of the day.
Jonny Gray goes over but the referee goes to the TMO with a suspicion of offside against Matt Fagerson.
A try is awarded to Gray, who collected Fagerson's pass to cross.
Warriors are on course for a bonus-point win.