Well, that's it for our dedicated coverage on Chelsea and Roman Abramovich. There will be more news and updates on our football section. Here's a round-up of some key points:
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich sanctioned by UK government.
- Abramovich assets frozen and sale of Premier League club halted for time being although Chelsea can operate under special licence..
- Chelsea club shop must close, no more match tickets can be sold.
- Fans who bought season tickets or individual match tickets before today can attend games.
- Club can fulfil fixtures and pay wages of all employees, including players and coaching staff.
- No new player sales or purchases will be permitted under the licence, and discussions on new deals for players who are out of contract in the summer - such as men's team captain Cesar Azpilicueta - must go on hold
- Chelsea can pay "reasonable" costs of travel to and from fixtures but not exceeding £20,000 per game per team.
- Pay "reasonable" costs towards hosting home fixtures, not exceeding £500,000 per fixture per team.
- Broadcasters can broadcast any fixture involving the club.