Got a TV Licence?

You need one to watch live TV on any channel or device, and BBC programmes on iPlayer. It’s the law.

Find out more
I don’t have a TV Licence.


  1. Ballymena hit back to beat Welders 2-1
  2. Linfield beat Institute 2-0
  3. Controversial goal as Glenavon win
  4. Portadown win away to Loughgall
  5. Crusaders beat 10-man PSNI 2-0

Live Reporting

All times stated are UK

  1. All the full-times

    Irish Cup sixth round

    Armagh City 0-2 Glenavon

    Coleraine 1-0 Tobermore United

    Crusaders 2-0 PSNI

    Dungannon 4-1 Dollingstown

    H&W Welders 1-3 Ballymena United (after extra-time)

    Institute 0-2 Linfield

    Loughgall 1-2 Portadown

    Warrenpoint Town 5-0 Crewe United

  2. H&W Welders 1-3 Ballymena Utd (AET)

    What a debut for Kevin Braniff as he scores two goals to seal Ballymena's extra-time victory at Tillysburn.

    David Rainey smashed home to put the Welders ahead before Braniff scored with an instinctive finish to equalise for the Premiership side after 73 minutes.

    Welders player Gary Spence was sent-off for two yellow cards and from the resulting free-kick Tony Kane put the Sky Blues in front in the second period of extra-time. And with just seconds remaining Braniff slotted in to end the hopes of the Championship hosts.

    Kevin Braniff celebrates his goal for Ballymena United
    Image caption: Kevin Braniff celebrates his goal for Ballymena United
  3. Armagh City 0-1 Glenavon

    James Gray puts Glenavon in front front but there'll be some debate about the 32nd-minute goal. Armagh keeper John Connolly had safely gathered the ball but had it nudged out of his hands by Glenavon's Rhys Marshall. Everyone seemed to stop anticipating a free-kick - except for Gray who went on to put the ball in the net. A moment controversy here.

    Glenavon seal the victory late on through a Greg Moorhouse penalty.

    Video content

    Video caption: Bizarre goal for holders in Irish Cup match
  4. Coleraine 1-0 Tobermore United

    Jamie McGonigle gives the Bannsiders a fifth-minute lead at Ballycastle Road with a curling shot past Tobermore keeper Matthew McGraw.

  5. Crusaders 2-0 PSNI

    David Cushley makes the breakthrough for the league champions in the 65th minute. Paul Heatley's cross from the left makes it way across to Cushley who cuts inside to shoot the Crues into the lead.

    The visitors are down to 10 men as keeper Jordan Williamson gets an 80th-minute straight red card for bringing down Paul Heatley outside the area.

    Jordan Forsythe makes it 2-0 with a beauty on 87 minutes. From a free-kick 20 yards out, the ball is rolled to Forsythe who blasts ina superb strike.

    Video content

    Video caption: Crusaders take the lead against PSNI
  6. Dungannon Swifts 4-1 Dollingstown

    The Swifts hit the front through Stefan Lavery who converted Chris Lowe's cross in the 17th minute.

    Mid-Ulster League outfit Dollingstown equalise through a Richard Thompson close-range header from a corner.

    The visitors are level for just 65 seconds as Premiership side Dungannon quickly regain the lead through a fine strike by Seanan Clucas.

    The hosts extend their lead through Cormac Burke in the 51st minute. Ryan Harpur's cross from the left is allowed to bounce and Burke guides it past Dollinsgtown keeper Stephen Croft.

    Burke scores again in the 76th minute and it's the goal of the game. Burke picks the ball up 30 yards from goal, and cuts in to unleash a fierce strike into the top corner. Nothing keeper Croft could do about it.

    Stefan Lavery celebrates his goal for Dungannon Swifts
    Image caption: Stefan Lavery celebrates his goal for Dungannon Swifts
  7. Institute 0-2 Linfield

    It's all over at Drumahoe and the Blues go through.

    Linfield went in front after 50 minutes thanks to a Cameron Stewart goal.

    Niall Quinn's cross took a defection off Institute's Stephen O'Donnell and Stewart was perfectly placed to get the final touch. It was a deserved opener for the Blues after dominating.

    Institute's Aaron Harkin was dismissed for two yellow cards on 72 minutes for protesting after referee Ian McNab controversially disallowed Mark Scoltock's headed finish for a push. 

    Linfield capitalisd on an extra-man advantage with Andrew Waterworth hitting the net from Jamie Mulgrew's throughball to double the lead.   

    Video content

    Video caption: Red card at Institute
  8. Loughgall 1-2 Portadown

    Portadown come from behind to secure progress to the quarter-finals.

    The winner was a goal with a difference - Tiernan Mulvenna saw the ball going out but slid to the ground and managed to keep it in with his head. He then got up and from an acute angle rifled home to put Portadown in front on the hour mark. 

    Shea McGerrigan brought Portadown level with a 47th-minute strike after Peter Campbell netted for the Championship side with a follow-up strike after Andrew Hoey's shot was parried by Ports keeper Jack Duffin. 

  9. Warrenpoint Town 5-0 Crewe United

    Curtis Dempster netted Warrenpoint's fifth in a one-sided affair at Milltown. Substitute Liam McKenna smashed in to make it 4-0 against Crewe, the lowest ranked team in the sixth round and with their Irish Cup journey coming to an end at Milltown. 

    Conor McMenamin bundled in the opener and Stephen Murray supplied a fine finish to make it 2-0 before Philip Donnelly cracked a shot into the bottom corner.   

  10. Irish Premiership

    Ards 0-4 Carrick Rangers

    A comfortable win for relegation-threatened Carrick.

    Eamon McAllister headed in the opener for Rangers at the Bangor Fuels Arena and Sean Noble fired through a crowd of players to double their lead.

    Declan O'Brien netted on his Carrick debut to give the visitors a three-goal cushion while Martin Murray completed the scoring with a penalty.