- Draw for Women's Euro 2017 finals made
- Scotland drawn in Group D with England, Portugal & Spain
- Rangers midfielder Joey Barton signed off with stress
- Charlie Mulgrew added to Gordon Strachan's Scotland squad
- Championship: Dundee United v Dunfermline (19:45 GMT)
BBC Sport Scotland in Rotterdam
Scotland Women's head coach Anna Signeul says playing England in their first game of their maiden major tournament is a "great start".
She hopes her players get "motivated" by the prospect of facing their team-mates at club level in the women's English Premier League.
They meet on Wednesday 19 July, in Group D in Utrecht.
BBC Sport Scotland
Rangers midfielder Joey Barton has been signed off with stress as negotiations on a severance deal continue.
The 34-year-old Englishman was told to return to train with the under-20s last week following a six-week suspension for a training ground row with team-mates in September.
The former Burnley and Manchester City player has not been at training since Thursday.
Barton has made eight appearances for Mark Warburton's side this season.
The once-capped England international left Burnley under freedom of contract at the end of last season, signing a two-year contract at Ibrox.