That is it for today. Sorry about the delays in updates being published, we're told it had something to do with the amount of material coming from the Olympics. Hopefully things will be better on Wednesday night when a full programme of Premiership fixtures is scheduled. In the meantime, you can see all of the goals from today's matches here.
- Ards 2-2 Cliftonville
- Ballinamallard United 1-2 Linfield
- Crusaders 6-0 Ballymena United
- Glenavon 4-0 Carrick Rangers
- Glentoran 1-0 Dungannon Swifts
Ballinamallard United v Dundela
Armagh City v Dergview
Newington v Ballymena Utd
Crusaders v Loughgall
Ards v Newry City
Coleraine v Limavady Utd
Ballyclare Comrades v Carrick Rangers
Warrenpoint Town v Banbridge Town
Annagh Utd v Glentoran
Institute v H & W Welders
Knockbreda v Lurgan Celtic
Portadown v Donegal Celtic
Dungannon Swifts v Sport & Leisure
Linfield v Larne
Glenavon v Tobermore Utd
Cliftonville v Lisburn DistilleryQuote Message:
- Quote Message: "I'm obviously pleased to get off the mark. I was just inside their half and spotted the keeper off his line. The manager has strengthened the squad, bringing in some experienced players and I think we are looking well." from Kirk Millar Scorer of long-range goal for Linfield
- Quote Message: I thought we stuck in there. The effort and enthusiasm were super. We created chances against a top-class Cliftonville side. I've just told the lads that if they can apply themselves like that every week we will do OK. from Niall Currie Ards manager
- Quote Message: The performance and result was pleasing, it was just the scoreline which let us down a little bit. We had lots of crosses and shots, but just lacked the good decision at the right time which could have given us more goals, but that is just me being picky. Nacho Novo did well. He showed glimpses but there is more to come from him." from Alan Kernaghan Glentoran manager
- Quote Message: The boys played really well and that is what we needed because we had not won our opening league game for six years. Everybody did their job and we played superbly. The manager has just said the front three were brilliant and of course that helps. from Gavin Whyte Crusaders midfielder
Ards 2-2 Cliftonville
Ballinamallard Utd 1-2 Linfield
Crusaders 6-0 Ballymena United
Glenavon 4-0 Carrick Rangers
Glentoran 1-0 Dungannon
Glenavon complete a 4-0 home win over Carrick Rangers with Mark Patton scoring the final goal at Mourneview Park.
Three for Jordan Owens, two for Paul Heatly and one for Gavin Whyte.
Jordan Owens completes his hat-trick from the penalty spot in the 90th minute. Six of the best from the champions at Seaview.
Apologies for the publishing delays that affected us this afternoon - it's an issue that we have been aware of for much of the day, and has been affecting a lot of BBC Sport's live pages today.
Home right-back Rhys Marshall gets his second of the afternoon at Lurgan, heading in from Andy Hall's pinpoint delivery in the 76th minute.
Ciaran Caldwell blasts in to give Glentoran the lead at the Oval. Not long after former Rangers striker Nacho Novo had some on as a Glens substitute.
Joel Cooper scores with a low shot in the 73rd minute - just like that.
It is a romp for champions Crusaders as Paul Heatley snaps up his second of the afternoon at Seaview (63rd minute)
Ards regain the lead on the Clandeboye Road through Jay Donnelly who lobs keeper Aaron Hogg from inside the box (46 mins)
Rhys Marshall gives Gary Hamilton's men the lead in the 48th minute at Mourneview Park. The ball breaks to Marshall who beats two men before switching back on to his right foot to beat Rangers keeper Brian Neeson.