Time for me to sign off. Enjoy the rest of your evening and please join us again tomorrow for live radio and text coverage of St Johnstone v Aberdeen.
- Quote Message: Of course, we were very relieved but very happy as well. We show very good team spirit that we stay in the game when we go to 10 men. I'm very, very happy and pleased that we turned this around from Ronny Deila Celtic manager
- Quote Message: It was a good game. From our point of view, the goals we concede are avoidable. They continue to work right until the last minute and obviously we get our reward with the penalty from Martin Canning Hamilton Academical player-manager
- Quote Message: We put a lot into the game and it's a hard one to take from Alan Archibald Partick Thistle manager
- Quote Message: We're very, very disappointed at the end not to have won the game. I think we deserved to win the game but we know you've got to see it out and we'll take the point from Mark McGhee Motherwell manager
- Quote Message: It wasn't a pretty game. It was hard-fought. The players showed tremendous desire, character and spirit from Paul Hartley Dundee manager
- Quote Message: We're working very hard. It is quite incredible that we lost it from Mixu Paatelainen Dundee United head coach
- Quote Message: I'm really disappointed to not pick up three points. We played really well. We should've killed the game from Robbie Neilson Hearts head coach
- Quote Message: We showed a lot of character to come back. It's a good way to start the year against a good side. We've got to show that commitment and passion every week from Gary Locke Kilmarnock manager
- Quote Message: That's the first back-to-back wins that we've had this season. That's pleasing. The clean sheet's pleasing. But, most of all, the derby match is for the supporters from John Hughes Inverness Caledonian Thistle managher
- Quote Message: Extreme disappointment that we didn't take the lead before giving away two goals. We've undone ourselves with the position play and not picking up runners from Jim McIntyre Ross County manager
There's also live BBC Radio Scotland commentary of the Pro12 rugby match between Glasgow Warriors and Edinburgh.
The Scottish Championship between Alloa Athletic against Falkirk will shortly be getting underway and is live on BBC Alba.
Leaders Rangers maintain their three-point lead over Hibernian with both sides winning today.
St Mirren's win over Renfrewshire rivals Greenock Morton moves the Buddies out of the relevation zone, with Livingston now second bottom.
So, Celtic move three points clear of Aberdeen at the top of the Scottish Premiership. The Dons can draw level if they beat St Johnstone tomorrow.
Hearts are six points behind Aberdeen and six clear of Saints.
Inverness Caledonian Thistle, who have a game in hand, move two points behind Highland rivals Ross County, who they beat today and are fifth.
Dundee's win against city rivals Dundee United leaves them seventh, a point ahead of Motherwell and two in front of Partick Thistle, with Hamilton Academical a point behind the Jags.
Second-bottom Kilmarnock now hold an 11-point advantage over United.
Clyde 0-1 Queen's Park
East Fife 0-2 Elgin City
East Stirlingshire 3-2 Stirling Albion
Montrose 0-2 Arbroath
Albion Rovers 1-2 Airdrieonians
Dunfermline Athletic 2-1 Cowdenbeath
Peterhead 4-1 Stenhousemuir
Stranraer 1-0 Ayr United
Dumbarton 0-6 Rangers
Greenock Morton 0-1 St Mirren
Hibernian 1-0 Raith Rovers
Livingston 0-2 Queen of the South