Bristol Flyers' captain Daniel Edozie says his team is improving as they chase a place in the BBL's end-of-season play-offs.
- Use play icon to watch coverage
- Glasgow have won four of their last five in the league
- Bristol have lost six of their last seven to slip outside the play-offs
- Full-time: Glasgow Rocks 99-82 Bristol Flyers
- Coverage produced by British Basketball League for BBC Sport
Glasgow Rocks welcome Bristol Flyers to the Emirates Arena with just two points separating the teams in the BBL Championship table.
The Flyers won seven of their first nine games this season but have lost six of their past seven, including Thursday's 91-83 defeat at London Royals.
Glasgow have made a strong start to the new year, losing just once in the BBL Cup final against London Lions at Birmingham.
In their previous meeting this season, Bristol held off a spirited Glasgow to win 85-83 at the SGS College Arena.Copyright: BBL
BBL Trophy Semi-final First Leg
Manchester Giants v London Lions (17:00)
Glasgow Rocks v Bristol Flyers (17:00)
Plymouth Raiders v Leicester Riders (15:00)
Surrey Scorchers v London Royals (14:00)
WBBL Trophy Group Stage
Durham Palatinates v Caledonia Pride (15:00)
Leicester Riders v Oaklands Wolves (14:00)
Nottingham Wildcats v Sheffield Hatters (17:00)
Sevenoaks Suns v BA London Lions (13:30)
You can watch Glasgow Rocks v Bristol Flyers in the BBL on the BBC Sport website, app and connected TV on Sunday, 10 February from 16:55-19:00 GMT.
There will be a full replay on BBC Red Button from 21:50-23:55 GMT.
The game will also be available to watch in full on BBC iPlayer for 30 days.
What is basketball?
- A game where two teams compete to score the most points by throwing a ball into their opponents net.
- Players can move freely around the court, except for the player with the ball who can only move when bouncing or 'dribbling' the ball.
- All you need to get started is a ball and a hoop and you don't need any special kit - just comfortable clothes and trainers.
Is basketball for me?
Basketball can be played by people of any age, size or ability and with thousands of outdoor courts across the country - where you can play for free - there's plenty of places to practice if you don't fancy competing with a team.
How do I start playing basketball?