|Qipco British Champions Day|
|Date: Saturday 15 October Venue: Ascot racecourse Coverage: Updates on BBC Radio 5 live including Champion Stakes at 15:45 BST|
French Derby victor Almanzor will face Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe winner Found in one of the highlights of British Champions Day at Ascot on Saturday.
The pair meet in the Champion Stakes on the country's richest raceday, which boasts prize money of more than £4.25m.
Found's trainer Aidan O'Brien will also saddle US Army Ranger in the big race.
O'Brien runs the 1000 Guineas and Oaks winner Minding in the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes, with Ryan Moore taking the ride.
A total of 23 individual Group One winners were declared on Thursday.
Favourite Limato will miss the Champion Sprint Stakes and head for next month's Breeders' Cup in the United States instead.
British Champions Day schedule (All times BST)
- 13:25 Long Distance Cup: Order Of St George is likely to go off favourite for O'Brien, but will face resistance from the 2015 St Leger winner Simple Verse.
- 14:00 Sprint Stakes: Quiet Reflection, trained by Karl Burke, represents a 10-person syndicate of owners that include a school dinner lady, electrician and quantity surveyor. Twilight Son and Mecca's Angel will bid to stop a fairytale triumph.
- 14:35 Fillies and Mares Stakes: Irish Oaks winner Seventh Heaven represents O'Brien, along with Pretty Perfect and Even Song. Last year's runner-up Journey bids to go one better while Zhukova seeks a fifth straight win.
- 15:10 Queen Elizabeth II Stakes - Six-time Group One winner Minding steps back to a mile, with opponents including Ribchester, Galileo Gold and Awtaad.
- 15:45 Champion Stakes - Almanzor the highest-rated horse in Europe, beat Found in the Irish Champion Stakes last month before O'Brien's filly went on to win the Arc. Last year's winner Fascinating Rock and the 2015 Irish Derby victor Jack Hobbs are among other challengers.
- 16:25 Balmoral Handicap - A maximum field of 20 was declared, with leading contenders including Yuften, Morando and Firmament.
Weather forecast (BBC forecaster Simon King)
"After getting a little bit of rain on Friday night at Ascot racecourse, Saturday will start off dry, if not pretty cloudy.
"By the time the gates open though, there should be some pleasant sunny spells and with a southerly wind, it'll feel warmer than recent days with a top temperature of 15 or 16 degrees. Later in the day however, the cloud will thicken and there is a chance of seeing some rain moving in towards the end of racing into the evening."