Manchester City came from behind to beat Bristol City 3-1 at the Academy Stadium and reach the semi-finals of the Women's Continental League Cup.
An own goal from City's Alex Greenwood put last year's finalists ahead, as a cross into the box deflected off the defender at the near post.
Khadija Shaw equalised with a superb solo effort before scoring her - and City's - second just before half-time.
Vicky Losada made it three after capitalising on a defensive error.
Lauren Hemp had already gone close for hosts City shortly before half-time, forcing a good save from Sophie Whitehouse in the Robins' goal.
Shaw almost got her hat-trick but failed to guide Janine Beckie's cross goalwards.
The victory was City's sixth win in a row in all competitions after a difficult start to the season.
Man City Women
- 20BronzeSubstituted forStokesat 76'minutes
- 6HoughtonSubstituted forMaceat 45'minutes
- 7CoombsSubstituted forWeirat 63'minutes
- 15HempSubstituted forParkat 75'minutes
- 21ShawSubstituted forWhiteat 63'minutes
Bristol City Women
- 2PowellSubstituted forAllenat 69'minutes
- 14BullSubstituted forDaviesat 61'minutes
- 9JohnsonSubstituted forMorganat 45'minutes
- 23Beever-JonesSubstituted forCookat 61'minutes
- 7HarrisonSubstituted forWoolleyat 81'minutes
- Simon Mather
- Shots on Target