Real Betis reached the Copa del Rey quarter-finals after coming from behind to beat Sevilla in a game that started on Saturday and finished on Sunday.
The fixture was suspended in the 39th minute on Saturday after Sevilla's Joan Jordan was struck by an object thrown from the crowd.
It came just as Betis celebrated Nabil Fekir's equaliser after Papu Gomez had given Sevilla the lead.
The match resumed on Sunday and Sergio Canales scored a late winner.
Jordan had received treatment on the field after being struck on the head by the object, but got back to his feet and did not appear seriously hurt.
Play was halted for around 10 minutes before referee Ricard de Burgos decided to abandon the game.
Sunday's game was played with none of the 55,000 fans that had been at the Benito Villamarin for the game on Saturday.
- 13Dantas da Silva
- 19BellerínSubstituted forSabalyat 39'minutes
- 15Moreno LoperaBooked at 78mins
- 14William CarvalhoBooked at 61mins
- 8FekirBooked at 1mins
- 7JuanmiSubstituted forTelloat 79'minutes
- 2MontielBooked at 64minsSubstituted forZarzanaat 90'minutes
- 6GudeljSubstituted forKoundéat 39'minutesBooked at 90mins
- 20Santos Silva
- 4RekikSubstituted forRomeroat 78'minutes
- 21TorresSubstituted forGudeljat 67'minutes
- 8JordánSubstituted forAcuñaat 39'minutesBooked at 90mins
- 5OcamposBooked at 23mins
- 12MirSubstituted forJM Coronaat 67'minutes
- 9JM Corona
- 32Sánchez Velasco
- 43Quintana Navarro
- Ricardo de Burgos Bengoetxea
- Shots on Target