Match ends, Lazio 0, Milan 3.
Lazio 0-3 AC Milan: Lazio lose ground on Juve in Serie A title race
Zlatan Ibrahimovic helped AC Milan stun second-placed Lazio to move leaders Juventus closer to a ninth straight Serie A title.
The former Juve forward, 38, doubled his side's lead with a penalty after Hakan Calhanoglu's impressive opener.
Victory was sealed after the interval when Ante Rebic slotted the third from close range.
With eight games remaining, Lazio remain second in the table, seven points behind Maurizio Sarri's side.
Juventus had earlier cruised past Torino in the Turin derby as Cristiano Ronaldo scored his first free-kick for the defending champions. - at the 43rd attempt.
Ibrahimovic's Milan move into the last Europa League qualification spot in sixth, although seventh-placed Napoli are just a point behind with a game in hand.
- 4Gabarrón Gil
- 26RaduSubstituted forVavroat 55'minutes
- 21Milinkovic-SavicSubstituted forAndersonat 67'minutes
- 6LeivaSubstituted forAdekanyeat 45'minutes
- 22Rodríguez MenéndezSubstituted forJ Lukakuat 55'minutesBooked at 78mins
- 10Romero Alconchel
- 11CorreaSubstituted forCataldiat 64'minutes
- 5J Lukaku
- 15Jacinto Quissanga
- 28Pomilio Lima da Silva
- 49Soares Silva
- 12ContiSubstituted forCalabriaat 72'minutes
- 79KessiéSubstituted forBigliaat 86'minutes
- 5BonaventuraSubstituted forKrunicat 71'minutes
- 10CalhanogluSubstituted forTolentino Coelho de Limaat 38'minutesBooked at 81mins
- 21IbrahimovicSubstituted forRebicat 45'minutes
- 17da Conceição Leão
- 39Tolentino Coelho de Lima
- Gianpaolo Calvarese
- Shots on Target
Second Half ends, Lazio 0, Milan 3.
Foul by Ante Rebic (Milan).
Francesco Acerbi (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
Offside, Milan. Alexis Saelemaekers tries a through ball, but Lucas Paquetá is caught offside.
Lucas Paquetá (Milan) wins a free kick on the left wing.
Foul by Manuel Lazzari (Lazio).
Corner, Milan. Conceded by Denis Vavro.
Davide Calabria (Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
Foul by Djavan Anderson (Lazio).
Hand ball by Bobby Adekanye (Lazio).
Attempt missed. Denis Vavro (Lazio) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Marco Parolo following a set piece situation.
Hand ball by Alexis Saelemaekers (Milan).
Attempt missed. Danilo Cataldi (Lazio) right footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jordan Lukaku.
Substitution, Milan. Lucas Biglia replaces Franck Kessié.
Rade Krunic (Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
Foul by Francesco Acerbi (Lazio).
Rade Krunic (Milan) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
Foul by Marco Parolo (Lazio).
Lucas Paquetá (Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.