Macclesfield's home game with Mansfield on Saturday will go ahead, following the aversion of a strike threat.
The League Two club's players had refused to train and said that they would not play unless they were paid - but the majority are now understood to have been settled in full.
Three players have not been paid in full - and some football and regular staff remain unpaid.
An English Football League statement confirmed the game will take place.
It said: "The EFL has received assurances from Macclesfield that the fixture with Mansfield will go ahead as scheduled."
The EFL charged the Silkmen with misconduct on Thursday after they failed to pay players on time.
They had given Macclesfield until 16:00 GMT on Wednesday to provide information after investigating the situation over unpaid wages.
The players, who extended an initial deadline of 18:00 GMT on Friday night by two hours, went on strike last week over unpaid salaries.
The Silkmen went on to field youth and loan players in last Sunday's 4-0 FA Cup loss to seventh-tier Kingstonian after first-team players refused to play.
After Macclesfield began the process of paying players earlier in the week, Wednesday's Leasing.com Trophy tie against Shrewsbury went ahead as planned.
Players had been advised not to train beforehand because of concerns over health insurance, but the club has since paid the premiums.
The club has previously been taken to court by players over unpaid wages and, in May, under then manager Sol Campbell, they considered boycotting the final match of last season for similar reasons.
Meanwhile, Cheshire Police said on Thursday they received a report in relation to a financial matter at the club, however this is separate to the EFL's charge of misconduct.
Macclesfield have announced a new date for the League Two home game with Bradford City at the Moss Rose.
The original game, scheduled for Saturday, 26 October, was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch. But it has now been rearranged for Tuesday, 26 November (19:45 GMT).