This entry is now closed for comments.
@597-manchesterblue"obviously its a sell out.....the champions are playing"Dead right.Champions of EuropeFor the 6th time.
595. As long as Mane stays on his feet, with no unsavoury diving, it should be very good. We do not want Mane to take any gloss away from the occasion.
589obviously its a sell out.....the champions are playing
Kyle Walker in goal at Anfield on Sunday would be fun
I'm praying Sadio Mane Scores the winner then goes and dives in front of the sourfaced Man Citeh manager ... ala Suarez in front of MoyesThat for me would immortalise Sadio Mane* * * The Unbearables * * *
593,Don't make us laugh. outside of Europe, people think Man City are ManU's women's team. Judging by the performance last night ManU's women's team would be embarrassed with that thought.Kennys losing the plot now, it must have been raining on his paper round.
592. djwThat's were they all are, I was wondering ;)
This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain
588. by Changing Times"I worry if Sadio Mane scores against kenny's beloved Man Citeh the poor fella may never recover."I've been dreaming of a dubious last 96th minute penalty won by Mane for the winner.If there's a God...
Thousands of City fans seem to enjoy buying tickets for their games and either not going or they stay until before kick off then leave to avoid the rush. If any of you are doing this for the Liverpool game, can I buy your tickets? some of my Liverpool fan mates are unable to get tickets as its another sell-out at Anfield.
Kenny/Kalamity Klopp ad infinitumI worry if Sadio Mane scores against kenny's beloved Man Citeh the poor fella may never recover. 😤
586. Posted by base"I'm sure Leicester city will argue this is not a 2 horse race."Definitely. There may be others too. We've only played about a quarter of the games!
I'm sure Leicester city will argue this is not a 2 horse race.
583. KennyWill the brave $terling be apologising to Sean?
579. Posted by Kenny"Liverpool have always got a chance with Mane"Agree Kenny. Mane is a beast of a player, he is a real threat. It'll be interesting to see if the City defenders can resist hacking him down when he goes at them or will Pep's little intervention give you a free pass to knock him over. It'll be interesting.
580. Your choice of the word 'crusade' has very negative undertones. Poor show. And you're incorrect about Mane. I want to see him become a better player and person because of this crass situation. I am rooting for him, but he must also do his part - and that includes apologising.
Should've got in the England squad over Pickford!!!!
@567-Hendo-San"Also, to LFC fans: where was that chancer 'Hendo' the other night?"Thought he must be round at your house as you're the one obsessed with him.You even took his name?Rather strange!
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments