The New Saints 0-4 Ludogorets Razgrad (0-9 agg)
The New Saints were knocked out of the Europa League in the third qualifying round after losing 4-0 to Ludogorets Razgrad in Wrexham, 9-0 on aggregate.
The Welsh side trailed 5-0 from last week's first leg in Bulgaria and faced an almost impossible task in Thursday's return at the Racecourse Stadium.
Ludogorets' Jakub Swierczok struck first with a low drive, before Jody Lukoki added a second before half-time.
Swierczok headed in his second, with Dan Biton's late goal sealing the win.
Kurtis Byrne thought he had claimed a late consolation for Saints but was called back for off-side.
Ludogorets have been Bulgarian champions for the past eight seasons and they advance to a play-off game against Maribor of Slovenia, who drop into the Europa League after losing their Champions League qualifier to Norwegian side Rosenborg.
Saints joined the Europa League after bowing out of the Champions League, having been beaten over two legs by Danish side FC Copenhagen.
But Scott Ruscoe's side will take plenty of positives from their European campaign, which started with a Champions League first qualifying round win over Feronikeli of Kosovo.
The New Saints
- 4DaviesBooked at 22mins
- 8BrobbelSubstituted forCieslewiczat 78'minutes
- 7EbbeSubstituted forByrneat 68'minutes
- 14MullanSubstituted forWhitehouseat 74'minutes
- 33dos Santos
- 21GrigoreBooked at 64mins
- 10SwierczokSubstituted forKeseruat 81'minutes
- 92LukokiSubstituted forTchibotaat 75'minutes
- 44GóralskiSubstituted forBitonat 68'minutes
- 90ForsterBooked at 67mins
- 88Cristaldo Farias
- 17Barbosa Intima
- Kristo Tohver