This entry is now closed for comments.
233The irony of your comment is all your own posts come across as being from an angry person.Are you quite small in stature perchance?
" the letter of the law says you probably cannot do that."Stupidest footballer speak I've ever heard.
231. Posted by StAubinier on 1 hour agoBecause people like MalloHead like to make sure they make everyone aware how perfect Manure are.Manure aren't perfect, however MalloHead likes to think they are. He's been brainwashed by the Fergy-massif who have made sure Manure is a Cult which Manure-izes people out there.
The ban shouldn't be extended. It should be reversed. Pathetic decision and as a Manchester United fan, I will be gutted if he misses our tie. Still love watching the genius play.
This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain
2294. man utd winning neither the league nor the champions leagueThen again, I'm still roaring at your vociferous, but utterly desperate pleading on here for PSG to beat Liverpool.Truly embarassing, plus we all know you were seething with rage on 93 mins.
Was it soft? Yes. Was it an offence by Ronaldo? Also yes. The ref was within the rules. If it was Suarez the narrative would be different but because it's Ronaldo people are trying to give him a pass just so we can have the headlines of his return to Old Trafford. Get the h*** out ya here.
Why don't you all stick to the topic, Ronaldo getting sent off, rather than engage in this petty childish squabbling ?
This is what you get from Laliga, where rules 'are' made to messi, (not forgotten sufferings). Now its football, deal with it rather than cry like a baby. If possible bring messi into mix and lets see some FREE minded refs!!!
228. Posted by LunalifeThere are three things certain in life:1. Death2. Taxes3. Liverpool not winning the league
225. Posted by MalloCup on 16 minutes agoNo, however I do laugh at Manure getting a draw that Favours them in the UCL and the funniest part is they end up playing with Young Boys!Manure getting funnier by the day
7. Posted by SlinkyDo you reside in England? You seem to hate the place, so if you do, may I ask why?
He needs to be banned for life. He could have killed the man!
216. Posted by LunalifeHad the misfortune of reading several of your posts and you're another sheep following the anti-United rhetoric with your banal and childish wordplay. Do you laugh at all poo jokes? Do us a favour and either post something meaningful or just don't post at all. Thanks
good old bbc winking willy gets sent off and its bigger news than brexit
Funny how, in BBC speak, they have become Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus just like Steven Gerrard’s Rangers & Frank Lampard’s Derby County.Inference is that they are all bigger and more important than their clubs. Pathetic, sycophantic journalism
Lol, I'm a neutral so can honestly say this is embarrassing. You'll soon be sent off for offending someone... Bring back Souness/ Keane ETC..
what is the point of having a hys if the bbc won.t let us voice an opinion .its not like the bbc to make us do what they want .like forcing everyone in the country to pay for a license instead of letting us decide if we want to watch or listen to there services umm i will guarantee this hys won.t get posted
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments