World Cup: Can you name 22 players who started the 2014 final?
Germany beat Argentina to lift the World Cup for a fourth time thanks to an extra-time winner at the Maracana in Rio de Janeiro.
It was a substitute who scored the decisive goal, but can you remember all 22 players who started the final of the 2014 tournament in Brazil? You've got four minutes...
Can you name the 22 players who started the 2014 final?
Play our other World Cup quizzes:
- Can you name the 32 teams at this summer's tournament?
- Which World Cup team should you really support?
- Can you name losing World Cup finalists?
- World Cup balls: Can you name the year they were used?
- Can you name the 11 host cities in Russia?
- Test your England squad knowledge
- Can you identify the player from the tattoo?
- Do you know your squads for Russia?