Notts County boast more Premier League experience than Swansea, Billy Sharp scores his first FA Cup goal for Sheffield United since February 2009 and David Moyes suffers a first FA Cup defeat by a side from the third tier or below since 2008.
Here are the best stats from Saturday's FA Cup fourth round games:
- Notts County's starting XI for their draw with Swansea had a combined number of Premier League appearances of 517 - their Premier League opponents' starting XI had just 468 between them.
- Luciano Narsingh has scored twice under Carlos Carvalhal for Swansea in five appearances after opening the scoring against Notts County - he failed to score in all 26 of his matches for the Welsh side before the new manager was appointed.
- Notts County have now avoided defeat in five of their last seven FA Cup matches against Premier League opposition following their draw with Swansea.
- West Ham's defeat by Wigan means it is the first time since January 2008 against Oldham that a side managed by David Moyes has been eliminated in the FA Cup by a side from the third tier or below.
- Billy Sharp's winner against Preston was his first FA Cup goal for Sheffield United since February 2009 against Hull City - 3,257 days ago.
- Preston have been eliminated at this stage of the FA Cup in three of the last four occasions they have reached the fourth round after losing to Sheffield United.
- Nottingham Forest have lost four consecutive FA Cup away games for the first time since January 1952 following their 2-1 defeat by Hull.
- Middlesbrough's defeat by Brighton means they have been eliminated in eight of their last nine FA Cup ties against Premier League opponents, failing to score in five of the last six.
- After netting the only goal in Brighton's win over Middlesbrough, each of Glenn Murray's last four FA Cup goals have come as a substitute.
- Jed Wallace's opener in their draw with Rochdale means he has had a hand in 11 goals in all competitions for Millwall this season, more than any other Lions player.
- Steve Mounie's goal in Huddersfield's draw with Birmingham was his fifth of the season, including three headers.
- Coventry City have progressed to the fifth round of the FA Cup for the first time since the 2008-09 campaign after beating MK Dons.
- MK Dons were eliminated from the FA Cup by a side in a lower division than them for the first time since November 2010 against Stevenage after losing to Coventry.