AC Milan thrashed Macedonia's Shkendija to take a huge step towards reaching the Europa League group stage.
The Italian side led 3-0 at the break - with summer signing Andre Silva scoring his first two goals for the club since joining from Porto in July.
Fabio Borini - on loan from Sunderland - also scored his first goal for Milan.
Luca Antonelli and Riccardo Montolivo also struck for the Rossoneri, who are back in European competition for the first time since the 2013-14 season.
It was Milan's second biggest win at home in European competition, after their 8-0 victory over Union Luxembourg in 1962-63.
Their 3-0 lead at the break was also the first time they led by that margin at half-time in a European competition since the 2005 Champions League final, which they went on to lose on penalties to Liverpool.
- 99G Donnarumma
- 12ContiSubstituted forAbateat 69'minutes
- 10CalhanogluSubstituted forBonaventuraat 61'minutesBooked at 84minsSubstituted forat 89'minutes
- 8Fernández SaezSubstituted forCutroneat 75'minutes
- 9André Silva
- 6CuculiBooked at 54mins
- 13CelikovicSubstituted forTeqjaat 64'minutes
- 14RadeskiSubstituted forShefitiat 82'minutes
- 90AbdurahimiSubstituted forBojkuat 70'minutes
- Harald Lechner
- Shots on Target