Motherwell manager Mark McGhee insists the threat of a second touchline ban this season will not influence the way he does his job.
McGhee was ordered off at Pittodrie last week and will answer a Scottish FA misconduct charge on 16 March.
"It has affected me but I won't allow it to affect my performance in terms of preparing the team," said McGhee, who served a touchline ban in December.
"I've got people around me here who are keeping me right, it's fine."
McGhee, 59, was sent to the stand by referee Alan Muir after clashing with fourth official John McKendrick.
Following the 7-2 loss against his former club, McGhee said McKendrick's "attitude was diabolical", adding "I wasn't losing my patience or my temper".
However, the Scotland assistant manager is accused of using offensive, abusive and/or insulting language and gestures towards a match official.
He is also facing a charge of adopting aggressive behaviour towards an official.
Ahead of Saturday's game at home to Dundee, McGhee was speaking for the first time since learning of the charges and was reluctant to say too much.
"I'll deal with it (the hearing) that's really all I'm going to say about it," he said. "We've got the statement and we'll be considering it."
Asked if it would change the way he conducted himself in dugout he added: "What I feel about my behaviour will come out in the hearing."
McGhee explained that he still considering whether to take a lawyer along with him to Hampden, having earlier said "I can only think there is an agenda".
"We've deliberately set it aside and and concentrated on this week and this game so that's the priority," he said.
"There will be plenty of talking about this once it comes round to the hearing and then we can discuss it and I'll tell you how I feel."