Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo & Antoine Griezmann up for Fifa prize
Barcelona's Lionel Messi, Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann of Atletico Madrid are contenders for the Best Fifa Men's Player 2016 award.
Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri, Portugal boss Fernando Santos and Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane are up for the coach of the year award.
Melanie Behringer, Carli Lloyd and Marta are the nominees for the Best Fifa Women's Player award.
Pia Sundhage, Jill Ellis and Silvia Neid contest the women's coach prize.
The winners will be announced on 9 January at an award ceremony in Zurich, Switzerland.
Fans will be given the chance to vote on the award after the world governing body's association with the Ballon d'Or ended earlier this year.
The votes of the captains and head coaches of all of the world's national teams will make up 50% of the result, with the other half split between an online public ballot and votes from more than 200 media representatives around the world.
Fifa also announced the final three nominees for its Puskas Award for the "most beautiful goal of the season".
- Marlone; Corinthians v Cobresal, Copa Libertadores. Watch here
- Daniuska Rodriguez; Venezuela v Colombia, South American Under-17 Women's Football Championship. Watch here
- Mohd Faiz Subri; Penang v Pahang, Malaysia Super League. Watch here
Nominees for Best Fifa's Men's Player 2016:
- Antoine Griezmann: Forward; 25; Atletico Madrid and France
- Lionel Messi: Forward; 29; Barcelona and Argentina
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Forward; 31; Real Madrid and Portugal
Nominees for Best Fifa's Men's Coach 2016:
- Claudio Ranieri (Leicester)
- Fernando Santos (Portugal)
- Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)
Nominees for Best Fifa's Women's Player 2016:
- Melanie Behringer; Midfielder; 31; Germany and Bayern Munich
- Carli Lloyd; Midfielder; 34; USA and Houston Dash
- Marta; Forward; 30; Brazil and FC Rosengard
Nominees for Best Fifa's Women's Coach 2016:
- Jill Ellis (USA)
- Silvia Neid (Germany)
- Pia Sundhage (Sweden)